this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Wall-Eeeeeeeeeee

Its was e-learning day today, so stayed at home and log on to MEL at 10am. *yawns* Can't continue my sleep after watching soccer at 4am. Haha! Yea, it was boring shit at home. Don't really have any homework for this weekend, except for ASTATS tutorial. But most of the questions can't be done yet since she hadn't finished teaching.

I feel a bit screwed about IAM. It was really theory Maths after looking at the past year papers. Proving and such. Haiz. Just gonna hope I can do well, don't wish to fail seriously. Never failed any Maths in my life yet. =/

So went to watch Wall-E. The starting was freaking boring, packing rubbish and stalking the... robot. Haha! Quite funny at times la. Quite interesting to see robots falling in love too. So funny and cute! Haha! The power of love~ Ahhhhhh~

Tomorrow's EM3A class test! Integration! Gosh! Good luck! :D