this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Unpredictable

Hmm, physics really sucks. Haha! For today's ELTECH pratical, I was practically lost in doing the experiments. I can't figure out where is the '+' and '-' side of the resistor and where to insert the DMM on the breadboard. Haha!

After school wanted to play soccer but it rained, then it stopped again and the lightning alert siren just keeps going on even though there is no thunder. -.- We thought the game was on, but then there is female futsal training. Leong Meng and I spotted one chio bu in it. HAHA! :D

Then I just sat at the street soccer court to wait for Leong Meng for his meeting. So yea, watched the girls train and see people play. Haha! After that, wanted to go home but Khai came so kicked around with him. Later on, Leong Meng came and we just kicked around with some other guys. The futsal team used half-court while we used another half. Played all the way till 9pm. Wahaha! Now having slight headache. Hehe!

My shooting now seriously sucks, the power ain't there. Maybe my shoes are too big? =/