this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Recap

I slept till 12pm today! Going to a party and not dance is equally tiring. LOL!

Anyways, today watched Kung Fu Panda. I was thinking, how can a duck/crane, give birth to a panda?! O.O Wow. Kung Fu Panda is cute. Haha! He's so FLABBY!

Had nothing to do afterwards so went to recall my FOC mass dance steps. Andy wants me to teach the councillors for the Sec 1 orientation. Haha! Well, I forgot the last part cause it is pretty complicated and so, mix-and-match around and finally made it into a dance, just repetitive steps. Hehe! Too bad, nobody recorded the dance while we freshman were dancing. >.<

Week 4 of school is coming and here ends another month of semester 2. Yay, I have no school on this coming Thursday due to e-learning week, which meant "day". -.- But still had to go online to do some assignments. Argh. Realised that all Saturdays of November I am occupied. :( Well, 29 more days to go~ :DD