this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Numbed

My head is quite heavy currently, due to seeing too many numbers today. Hehe! Finished my ASTATS tutorial and it was just plain pressing of calculator. BUT, the questions she give are all practically the same and the formulas are LONG. Had lunch and back to integration. I guess integration might not be the worse, but the following chapters of my syllabus. >.< Haiz, hopefully I can do well and get an A+. If not, AD. :)

After going through my modules' teaching plans, I found out that it is really difficult for me to pon classes next year to go back for the Sec 1 Orientation. New chapters will be taught when school starts which I had never touched on before. Haiz, damn the timetable. T.T Really hope that I could be there, at least for the 2nd last time? o.o

Urge of getting a soccer ball... *hints* Hehe!