this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Mr Nice-Thursday

Today marks the end of the holidays of IAC. It starts next Thursday, meaning I won't be released at 12pm on Thursdays anymore, instead, at 3pm. -.- More presentations for COMT from next week onwards, mainly on oral presentation, which I sucked like hell! IAC - just another project to be done. Shucks!

Common Test is nearing, which is next Friday onwards. It is quite hectic to have 2 different types of Maths paper in one day, which requires different thinkings. Haha! I am having IAM at 8am in the morning, then EM3A at 4pm later in the afternoon. The time gap is sooooo boring. =/

Hmmm, maybe later gonna chiong all my Maths tutorials. I still have unwatched movies waiting for me though. =/ Space Chimps and Jeff Dunham's new DVD release! :D Maybe gonna watch both? o.o

Just now while walking to my block, a driver asked directions on how to get to the MRT by walk, then end up he drove out of my condo. Meanwhile, he asked me if I wanted a lift to my block. Of course, I rejected it. Haha! Later he go sell me somewhere else... LOL!