this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Light but heavy

I am always lucky at boarding 154. Well, today I managed to squeeze into it while going to school. Haha! But totally not a good experience everytime, especially when you are bringing your laptop with ALL of your modules' books in your bag. -.-

School's pretty slack today, especially for COMPRO. I finished the exercises last week, so today went to play Viwawa with Chin Kuang and Kau Chung. Haha! Nice. But we are gonna have a project again, by creating a program. Argh. Sian.

Recently had been forgetting about event dates. That date just looked so familiar yet I forgot what I gonna had on that day. Hehe! STM! >.<

No more Crumpler bags for me in the future! It will be either Nike or Zinc. Hehe! My shirts~ T.T

Tomorrow waking up at 6am! Gogogo!