this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

How did i end up like this?

This morning at 5am, I was totally shocked. I was sleeping halfway and I felt something rectangular under my blanket. I opened up my eyes and found out that I was sleeping with the lights on and my handphone is under my blanket, which should be on my table always. I was watching soccer and I felt asleep halfway at around 12am. I had totally no idea how I came to my room. O.O Haha!

Then watched Madagascar 1 after breakfast. Had nothing better to do. Hehe! Then did some Maths homework, had lunch and off to TJCC for the mass dance practice. Was yawning all the way luh, even though I wasn't dancing. Haha! Then later crapped with the guys. Lol! Then bused home~

Oh ya, Hui Min is damn BLUR/DUMB today! HAHAHA! OMFG!

Feel that I am closer to my secondary schoolmates instead of poly? o.o