this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Do this, then that

I am starting to love Tuesdays, except for those which I had to wake up at 6am, for example, today. Otherwise, it will still be 2 modules, 5 hours in school, and lightest bag I had to carry. :D Oh ya, and school ends at 3pm!

I finally got some hang of ELTECH practical at the moment, where I can somehow visualise the diagram on the breadboard. :) Then after lunch was EM3A~ Now we are REALLY in EM3A. Haha! Still same things happening - "I don't know why I am doing this and that, and the purpose of doing so". =/

Then stayed back to do some work. Yes, you are not seeing/hearing things. I stayed back! Haha! Yea, I wanna chiong FM2009 at home. :P Oh well, tomorrow's RED Camp, so had to pon IAM in the afternoon which I am somehow worried of it? Hopefully I can do those tutorial questions on my own then. o.o