this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

A day at P.Tekong!


Woke up early this morning and reached Expo in about 20mins. My father is driving at 120-130km/h. Haha! Nice... Then my mother is nagging here and there. Lol!

Anyways, took the bus from the MRT to the ferry terminal. I was so unlucky that when in the bus, the aircon above me have no flaps, so is just 2 holes above me and I am blasted with cold air all along till we reached the terminal. -.- It is freaking cold. Then, I realised that all the participants are PRs. Haha! Targetting PRs!

Reach Pulau Tekong and it looked like those chalet on the outside, but inside is sufferings. LOL! Not really luh... The blocks of bunks really looked like HDB flats luh. Haha! But it really looks like a HDB estate!!! :P Went to this IMT building where soldiers use simulators to train their shooting accuracy. Quite fun luh, get to try it. Haha! Then had some intro on the backpack which we all NSmen will be getting.

Blah blah blah, then went for a sharing session by PR NSmen and some sergeants, and a professor from Ministry of State of Defence. The Q&A and had the lunch which I will be eating about 2 years later. Haha!

Then went back to Expo for the food fair to kop samples. Lol! Then homed, very tired. Gonna get my hands on FM2009! Muahahaha! Hopefully I don't get too addicted to it. Hehe!