this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Can't take too much

When you do too difficult questions, you tend to forget how to do the easy ones. Yea, and now I seriously need the formula sheet during exam. There is too much integration and differentiation formulas for you to memorise for EM3A. If not, I will get mixed up here and there and shit do happens. Haha!

Sometimes you just do what you are doing yet you don't even know why you are doing this, even for ASTATS for me. The type of probability questions they have are not the typical ones you find in your secondary textbooks. Well, they use binomial in it too. But, you just have to apply it even if it doesn't makes sense. Lol. >.<

Canteen food is getting boring nowadays. I wondered how I survived through my 6 years in primary school when I am just only getting through 1 year in poly. :)

Alright, I don't know why I am doing this, but Hui Min wanted me to do this but she actually stated that it was optional -.- Haha! So here it goes!

The person who tagged you is:
Hui Min

Your relationship w/him or her is:
Junior-senior/friends.

Your five impression of her:
Short, blur, STM, sociable and... still short. :P

The most memorable thing she has done for you:
Ehhh, a birthday greeting using photoshop? Haha!

The most memorable thing she said to you:
Hmmm, she is always cursing me? HAHA! Maybe there will be one this weekend. :)

If he becomes your lover:
Well, good thing? But she already has one. :)

If she becomes your lover, he has to improve on,
She already has one~

If she becomes your enemy...
I doubt this would happen~ Make her shorter. LOL! Just kidding~

The most desired thing you wanna do for her is :
Hmm, something that she desires. :D

Your overall impression of her:
Sociable

How you think people feels about you :
Sporty, 24/7 ready. Haha!

The character i love about myself:
Sporty

The character i hate about myself:
None? Lol...

The ideal person you wanna be with:
Someone...

For people who cares and like you, say something to them:
I love you too. LOL!

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wished how they feel about you: (not in order)
1. Damien
2. Yi Han
3. Hui Min
4. Siew Xian
5. Shronn
6. Ivan
7. Qi Long
8. Si Ting
9. Qi Song
10. Wai Yau

Who is no. 6 [Ivan] having relationship with ?
Nobody

Is no. 9 [Qi Song] male or female?
Male

If no. 7 [Qi Long] and 10 [Wai Yau] are together...
Hopefully not. :)

What is no.2 [Yi Han] studying about?
Ehhh, Maths, Science, languages. :D

When is the last time you had a chat with no.3 [Hui Min]?
Open House

What type of music band no.8 [Si Ting] likes?
I DON'T KNOW!

Is no.4 [Siew Xian] single?
Yea

What is the surname of no.5 [Shronn]?
Tay

What is the hobby of no.10 [Wai Yau]?
Basketball?

Does no.5 [Shronn] and no 9 [Qi Song] get along well?
I think so~

Where no.2 [Yi Han] studying?
Yuan Ching Seconday School

Talk casually about no.1 [Damien] is :
Crap alot, wild imaginations, photoshop abuser(occasionally).

Where no.9 [Qi Song] is staying at:
Near YCSS?

What colour does no.4 [Siew Xian] likes?
I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW! :D

Are no. 5 [Shronn] and no.1 [Damien] besti?
I only know that they have a daddy-daughter relationship. :)

Do no. 1 [Damien] keep pets?
Nope

Is no.7 [Qi Long] the sexiest person in the world ?
Not as sexy as me. :D

Er, what is no.6 [Ivan] doing now?
In China doing CIP.