this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Buses don't like me

Alright, get straight to the point - RED Camp. Was seeing O Level graduates coming to our SoE event. Saw a group of YCSS people, but I doubt they saw me. Haha! So I was assigned to group D17 and D18. Well, I am quite lucky though. The team members know what they had to do and they just did it on their own without me explaining to much. Haha! So yea, everything ended and headed for pool with Daniel and Kai Chung.

Pretty unlucky this time, potting the black ball unintentionally. -.- Haha! But it was better than the previous time I played. Taking buses home today is really unlucky. There were 2 buses at the bus stop, 154 is coming, and just left without stopping by. RAHHH! Made me waited for about 30mins before the next came. -.- Next, was waiting for bus 98 at Taman Jurong area. I flagged twice, and the driver never see, but ended up stopped after seeing me flag again. -.-

Any graduates going for YCSS Open House? Lol...

Oh ya, here's a photo taken at EM3A class yesterday!


CATERPILLAR ON THE PLUG! FURRY AND CUTE RITE?! :DD It was on my table though, and it was crawling inside out. Haha!


The embroidery patch given to student leaders.