this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Build!

I don't know what's happening to me today in COMPRO. I tend to forget to put in stuffs here and there, ended up having errors everywhere. Haha! And, I feel confused too. O.O

Anyways, went for the Red Camp briefing. Not what I really expected for the event. I thought it is going to be some orientation for them, but is actually building something like a luge, with materials given. Given time is 1hour. So we as student leaders, not only we have to guide them along, we also have to sell our NP image. Lol!

But the worrying thing for me is, what if the students are like so uninitiated and waiting for orders? Haha! I know that happens but yea... o.o And it is quite difficult to engage them in such activities? It is so different from Sec 1 orientation where you have time to interact with them. So, hopefully my groups are pretty good... =/