this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Advanced belated

This morning isn't a good morning to start off, mainly because of bus 154 again. Missed 2 of them in a row, then the third came with a spoilt aircon and was on the verge of terminating at some bus stop. -.- So yea, pretty warm in the bus. I will be so damn screwed if it happens during my CT or exam period because I was late by 30mins from the meet-up time. Luckily it was RED Camp for me.

Being late might be a blessing in disguise. Due to low intake of students today for the activity, me and my friends were called off duty and assist in other groups instead. Haha! So I was just slacking around cause they seem to know what to do, and I am not really their leader.

Then was COMPRO test. Gosh, I seriously hate it when the system doesn't state where you had gone wrong in detail. I submitted almost 10 times, and I still got a 96/100 marks for a question. -.- A few of my friends can get 100% for both questions and I only had 1. Argh. Screw it.

Leong Meng came over my house to slack around and hit town with Ernest, Alia, Samantha and Stephanie. :D This is to celebrate Leong MEng's belated birthday and mine in advance. Haha! We had prata at some shop house in Somerset. Then went to Cineleisure to slack at some games room? Lol! Then homed! Today's feeling pretty tired~