this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

17th!


Shouldn't be a wordy post, just let the photos do the talking!

So... Met up with the guys at around 2pm at West Coast Park Macdonald's and went to the pit. It was the one far inside of the park. Haha! Then slacked around and the food came. Chin Kuang and Kai Chung went to get some groceries while me and Daniel stayed behind and slacked. The funny thing was, the fire starters are actually in the foam box, with raw food and ICE. Haha!

Then soon, all the rest came. We actually started to BBQ at around 5pm luh, cause that Dang very hungry. Haha! So started BBQ-ing and chatted around about school stuffs etc. Don't know why, but I am feeling very tired today. Haha!

Then went to Macdonald's to sit and talk till about 10.30pm and went home! I realised something about SMRT drivers - they always tend to forget to open the door for alighting passengers. Lol!




I know, the hands are at the wrong places. :)


Self-explanatory.




I am not 20-years-old hor! It's just Nian Yue gotten the wrong candles from the shop. Haha! I am still young! :D


Wishing~~~






Kids, don't try this at home! They were adding margarine to the fire. Haha!


My present! Nike MANU ball! Don't think I will play it outside my house. :)