this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Those times


Last night came across this song The Click Five - All I Need Is You and made me wanna watch the class video again. Haha! Yea, lots of memories there. Watch out, quite a number of my face in there. Lol!


Then it made me remembered about the class gathering at my house BBQ pit(which never quite turned out well). As a chairman, I am always saboh-ed to do such things. Haha! Watch it and you will know. :) Bluek!

Today tagged along with Daniel and Kai Chung for pool. Caught 3 YCS teachers skiving on Marking Day to go KBox. Haha! Then went to IMM to take the shuttle bus back to JP. On the way, saw Wei Ling and Xiu Wei and I never noticed them until I looked closer. Haha! Then walked around in JP and saw those 2 girls at Popular again. -.- How can it be so coincident?! Haha! Also, saw Darren, a group of YC Netball girls inside McDonalds and some YCS people.

Haiz, coughing is still on. :(

Commitment not there. Failure... =/