this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

School rants

An early post today. Haha! :)

After waking up, just have the urge to look at my report book again. My results have improved quite a lot through these 4 years except during Sec 2. Haha! Maybe it is because of our Science teacher? :P My results dropped quite a lot in that year but I still managed to get the subjects I wanted. Didn't thought of reuniting with my classmates in Sec 3 cause I think choosing the right subjects is still more important? But I always wanted to remain as an E1-ian to maintain a good record of 1E1 to 4E1. Hehe! Yep, so Sec 2 juniors, please choose wisely, you don't wanna regret. ;D

Well, quite a few things happened after I reached Sec 3 onwards, and I think that's where it completes my secondary school life~

My fitness is dropping after not having mass run sessions. The evidence is: my 2.4km timing had dropped and I never reached the Top 20 of the X-Country run ever since. Haha! My best NAPFA record was in Sec 2 - 10:53mins for 2.4km and 29pts for NAPFA. I never knew how I ran 10:53mins from a 11:30mins in Sec 1. O.O Although I still play soccer almost everyday after school, but I still can't get my fitness back. :(

I never passed my Combined Humanities again until my O Level prelims - 50.0 marks. :) And once again, I failed in O Level. Haha! Yea, I truly suck at it. :P It was quite surprising for me that I gotten 10th in level position in Sec 3. Maybe it was due to my Maths and Science to compensate. Haha!

I was appointed as Chairman in Sec 4 for some unforeseen circumstances. Haha! Yea, and I thought it was a joke while I was helping out in the Sec 1 Orientation that year as I was not in class for most of the time. "This chairman here also don't have the look of a chairman", some would say. HAHA! But what to do? :) But I really don't feel any extra power being a chairman, just a normal student who just does extra jobs like... taking care of the class diary? LOL!

Had my first official orientation class(although I had 1 in Sec 3, which I went somewhere else to enjoy instead. :P) for the Sec 1 Orientation - 1E3. This is when I had my first close junior who keep pestering me for ghost stories, which I don't know why as I am not the storyteller, yet I am her leader/senior. And she is none other than... Shronn. Haha! Then had some irrelevant scandal with her, thanks to Damien. -.-''' Haha!

This time round, I got a 7th position in the prelims. And I swear I was stunned for a few seconds. But of course, I was happy. :) Just because Damien gotten a 8th place, but only a small difference in percentage, he whacked me... if I am not wrong. And I was sitting right next to him. Thanks Damien... again. LOL!

Now in NP, you don't really find such fun in interacting with your seniors etc. Everybody is busy with work, presentations, CCAs and their own friends. So all you can do is to interact with your classmates. And, you don't usually hang out with your friends in the canteen after school till late, like what we usually do in secondary school. Maybe you can still do that in JC. Haha!

So yea, enjoy your secondary school life before it is too late, kids! :D Maybe going for a run later in the afternoon? Yes? No? I DON'T KNOW!

***For the full coverage of my secondary school life, please refer to the 15 Nov '07 post. :)

Maybe I should just do what I am best(or only better) - soccer.