this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Push too far

Already had a bad omen this morning for my EM3A class. I placed my laptop under my table. Without noticing, I tried to squeeze my bag in. Next thing you know, my laptop was on the floor with a big bang. O.O Damn NP tables, they don't have any support at the end of the table. RAH!

School's quite alright today, just that it is a very cooling day to have a good sleep. Hehe! Well, COMPRO is always fun to attend. Spotting your own mistakes as well as your friend's ones. Lol! And yes, I kept finding loopholes in my coding. Why? Cause the system which marks our coding, is very petty. Any small difference, it will mark you down. So I am trying to get 100%. Haha!

Wondering why the Sec 2s are having such a hard time to choose their subjects... Hehe! :P