this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

NP45


154 seriously sucked big time. Today missed a bus and nearly missed another one. But luckily I managed to squeeze into it. Hehe! If not I will be late for school.

Alright, let's jump straight to the party! Well, it is because of NP's birthday, so they decided to hold a party in the convention center again. :) It is not surprising that NP is like holding another party in a few month's time. Haha! So yea, the party was quite good, the atmosphere. It was green lighting everywhere! Listening to the high-beat songs can really make you forget about things and just wanna move. Too bad, I can't dance. Hehe!

As usual, dancers will be surrounded by a circle. The lighting is really killing my eyes. Party lovers, NP is the best place you wanna be. Hehe! Check out the pics! :D Handphone's camera still sucked... Lol...




I love this effect! :D


The dance floor!