this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Not a good first day

Well, school's starting again. It was unlucky for me early in the morning already. I went to the wrong block. Only felt suspicious when why aren't anybody there yet. Haha! So just rushed to the correct block and class haven't started. :)

Early release and went to buy my books first before the next class. It was THICK! Had Maths, Statistics and C Programming classes later. Statistics was quite okay, just that we had to buy another THICKER book which costs about $40. RAHHH! And you use it for this short 6 months only. -.-

C Programming was quite interesting, just we are just typing the coding blindly, don't know what does each coding does. Haha! But it was cool. :) I'm so gonna hate Communication Toolkit after reading the notes. :@

So, every Monday I had to bring my laptop with charger etc, 3-4 books, 2 of which is THICK enough to compensate the thin ones. T.T My left shoulder is still aching now.

Crumpler is tearing my shirt apart...