this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

KBox-ing

First of all, Happy Birthday Chin Kuang! :)


Yep, and we went to KBox at Cineleisure to celebrate his birthday. Nian Yue was already hyped up and his actions looked quite funny while singing. Haha! I don't know why, but my voice sounds weird through the mic. o.o

Sang all the way from 2pm to 6pm for me. I had to leave because I am having a relative gathering dinner at my house. Sorry. :) Once I opened the door, I saw my little cousin(Jiaqi) there looking at me, then hugs his father's legs. Am I that scary? T.T Haha! Cute~ :) Long time since I saw them...

Let the photos do the talking!


Birthday cake.


Birthday Boy Feat. Kai Chung.


Dang!





I can't really sleep that night, thinking if it was real. Yet, it was not. :(