this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

ipoday

My legs are aching again after not exercising for a period of time. MY left knee area still hurts while walking. RAHHH! Why do I always have injuries after track training?! -.-

So, today realised that my iPod library is pretty "clean" as I resynchronized all my songs a few days back. Why? Because I realised that having the iPod Classic, without any album art, it is no different from the previous generation of the iPod. Haha! So, I re-tagged all my songs with the album art and wheets, it sure looked nice on the "Cover Flow" view. :D My MediaMonkey got a break after so long as I used my iPod instead for the whole day. Trying to simulate the play counts back. Haha!

It is just 1 week away from schooling again, semester 2. When my juniors enjoy their post-exam, I shall get into post-holidays. Haiz, and I think next week we(those who went for YEP) had to go back to the Grace Orchard School to paint. o.o Holidays are getting fast.