this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Integration... sucks

Integration truly sucks! Haha! There are so many types of ways to integrate things and some even confuse you. Today finally finished the chapter on integration. Phew. Looking back, there IS really lots of things to know. =/

Damn, I found a part of paint on my phone keypad being scrapped off, as well as some scratches. Maybe it is due to my jagged fingernail. Lol! So I shall not SMS with my right hand until it becomes smooth. >.<

Gotten the consent form for the OIP(Overseas Immersion Programme) trip to Wuhan, China. Not sure if parents are willing to let me go. Hehe! 2 months there. Well, I can be exempted from some boring modules. :P But we have to write reports on it or whatsoever? T.T

Haiz... so sad... wished you were here