this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I nailed it

Met up with majority of the Team 3 people except for Dang and Violet. So yea, we went to CDANS at Bukit Batok to play bowling. Well, after a few throws I found out that my right thumb nail came off. T.T It was hell painful luh, but luckily it never bleed or came out a big piece, only the top part. O.O Now I can only SMS with my left hand only.

Then went to Lot 1 for a movie. This was my first time watching a horror film in the cinema - The Coffin. It is not really scary, just frightening at times. Even though I was not really frightened, but I was frightened by Nian Yue's shock. Haha! Well, of course some parts I dared not watch. Hehe!

Damn, my phone battery died out on me today for the first time since I had my first phone in Sec 2. -.- Last night it was still 7-bar(which was after about a week), then this morning was 6-bar. Within a few hours, it went totally flat while playing bowling. RAH!