this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

I don't feel it

ASTATS for today was alright, it was just basically doing cumulative frequency stuffs which we are drilled enough by Mr Liew. Haha! But, I still forgot some things but it was alright. :) Just that you had to create your own frequency table.

After lunch was IAM, the advanced Maths thingy. Haha! Well, the lecturer said that this module, he wants us to study independently, meaning he will only briefly go through the notes and just ask us do tutorials. Yet, he doesn't want to see our tutorials. Haha! So yea, any questions just find him. But after class we just stayed back to do some tutorial and he is quite funny though. Haha! Not a bad lecturer. :)

Went for training and had shin splints again. Damn. Then bused home with Hong Yong. Why? Cause he was in my school for some information gathering of POLITE. Haha!

Tomorrow's Thursday and I am having my IS tomorrow. New classmates and much much more presentations to do. Haiz... T.T

I don't seem to feel it... =/