this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Going back

Integration is not as easy as it seems. Yea, there is so much more to integrate other than what you had learned in secondary school. And, my lecturer is going through the questions like we know it. doing shortcuts in his own mind. Haha! It is quite difficult for me to know what he is thinking. =/ Just gonna understand and do it my way then...

While walking home, was thinking about secondary school times. Yea, after school~ Used to have our lunch and off to soccer till late evening until our form teacher complains. Hehe! Now, going home early is quite boring. And I had not played soccer since even before I left for Chiangmai last month. Haiz.

Yep, and teachers chasing you for homeworks and nagging at you. Well, we don't have that in poly, at least for me. They just tell you to do your tutorials and hand in, not having said in detail on what to do... somtimes. Lol.