this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Getting smarter


I got a new phone again. Whee! It's a Nokia N78. My first time getting a smartphone and a Nseries phone. It was a cool phone but the keypad is a little fcuked up. Haha! I thought the right-selection key was spoilt, but you need the skill to press it. Lol!


Afternoon went to IMM to get the screen protector and my camera pouch from Challengers and Mini Toons respectively. Went home and tried to put on the screen protector. It really needs skill and patience to do a perfect job. But after pasting the screen, I found out that there is ONE dust on the screen. RAHHH!!! It will be stucked there for as long as I can remember. :( Then did the keypad and the back cover. :)

Saw quite a number of YCS people at IMM too, but I don't remember seeing their faces at all. Haha! I guess IMM and JEC is their next hangout place. JP is outdated. :)