this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Adidasified

Why does lecturers have to psycho their students to go for talks? -.- I guess they chose those top students of the division to attend this talk. -.- Sometimes scoring well doesn't mean good. Hehe! Damn, so I went for the talk after school. It is about the "Take-The-Lead Programme". So after much thorough considering, I decided to opt into this programme and wanted to help out in the Freshman Orientation Programme for MDE. But my wish is always to help in the NPSU. Haiz... T.T

Then went to meet for soccer with some S1 guys - AJ, David, Leong Meng, Khai and Saddam. I was dressed Adidas from top to bottom except for my underwear. LOL! Can't find any up till now. Guess what? My mother bought me a few pairs of Adidas ankle socks too! :D

Alright, anyway, it was damn suay la. After not kicking a ball for about a month, I never get to kick the ball in my first match either. -.- They scored right from the kick off. RAHHHH! Then next match somehow ended the same way, except it lasted longer. For the third match was better, I finally got to run up and down. Haha! But my fitness is not really there seriously, not even my touch of the ball. The feeling of shooting the ball was kinda weird, muscles were hard. >.<