this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

2 years old

Happy belated 2nd anniversary to this blog! Haha! It became 2 years old yesterday but I was lazy to visit blogger. :) Yesterday went to EpiCenter(Apple's reseller) at Wheelock Place to check on my iPod. Sadly, the problem was with my cable and not my iPod. If not, I might had gotten a 1-to-1 replacement for a new iPod. :( So, went to exchange for a new cable instead, a newer version one. But, it doesn't have the clip which can safeguard the USB port. >.< I have to pathetically use the plastic slip to somehow "tie" up my cable.


Today woke up at 10.30am as usual ever since I came back from Chiangmai. Haha! Had breakfast and watched Meet Dave. A very stupid movie actually. Haha! Eddie Murphy is always multitasking characters. :)

Hope my juniors are enjoying the exam period now which is going to end next week probably. Haha! :D My finalised timetable is also out. It's gonna be another no-life semester. Out of the 5 days in school, Monday ends at 5pm while the rest ends at 3pm except for Wednesday on 4pm. Well, at least a little better than semester 1 but school starts earlier this time. :( Hope that I can pon some class to go back to YCS to meet the new Sec 1s next year. What a big sacrifice~ :) Haha!

Having long breaks isn't quite a good thing for me getting my Maths stuffs back into my brain again. Moreover, I had gotten into the Advanced Engineering Mathematics elective for the Diploma Plus electives. So yea, it's like the times we are having as 4E1 on Mondays and Tuesdays. Haha! ;D Aiming for University too, so Maths is quite important yea? But IS modules seemed to kill me in my GPA still. Haiz.