this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Teacher's Day

This morning met up with Andy, Ryan at Lakeside, then went to YCS. So went to the parade square to see the councillors leading the mass dance. Saw the usual faces again, don't have to mention again huh. Haha! Yep, those usual few. :D But Shronn especially, looked pretty high when she saw me, keep calling out for my name. LOL!

So stoned there and lazy to dance. Then dance is over and it was the concert. Just some simple performances by students, ex-students and new teachers. Haha! Not leaving out those funny awards given out to the teachers. :)

Then later roamed around with the councillors. Looks like the councillors are quite bonded now, which is good for the Student Leaders' Camp and next year's Sec 1 camp. :) I was invited to lead in the school cheer as part of the council cheer. LOL! After the leading, I felt some pain at my chest. HAHA! Yep, I am getting old! But I am still ALIVEEEE! Let's relive this feeling again in next year's camp. :) That's where I shall lose my voice again.

Then went to staff room to find teachers. Then lepak-ed outside the staff room. After that, went to have lunch at the coffeeshop with Yew Choong, Dominic and Darren. So chatted for quite a while before Caleb joined us. And so, we chatted/gossiped/crapped/joked our asses off from 1pm to 5pm. LOL! It was really fun knowing the craps they do in JCs. Haha!

Then went back home to surf net for 30mins and went down to Clementi. Saw Damien and went to his house for a while and went back to Botak Jones together. I was stuffing the fries into my mouth again. LOL! Then went to play pool at Clementi Stadium. The balls there are easier to shoot. Haha!

Then bused home with Chi Kai. Shared ghost stories along the way home. It really creep me out TOTALLY! Now I am reluctant to go for NS >.<