this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

The pull

This very morning had a bad omen of having my gastric pains again, and it came just before I was going to school. So went to school with the pain and was waiting for bus frustratingly. Hahax!

Well, primary school kids nowadays are very very noisy, and I mean it. :) A big bunch of Lakeside Primary School students boarded the bus and wow, non-stop talking, I can even hear them from downstairs. Also, as the syllabus had being brought forward, their vocabulary of vulgarities did likewise. I heard this Chinese girl scolding her friend "去你妈的". Cool huh? :D

Had a hard time tolerating the pain during CAD. Luckily I only have 1 tutorial exercise left and I was so damn in agony all the while, then went home early and missed the ChiangMai trip briefing. Tomorrow gonna have check-up and injection.

I'm going GAGA over you! >.<