this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Pre-trip (1)

Early in the morning went back to school for the first part of pre-trip activities. Briefing followed by ice-breakers and I know why the Secondary 1s are not enjoying it. Haha! Yea, same old Wacko game and some other lame games. :) If have the chance to do so, the secondary 1s next year might learn it. =/

Then had lunch and bused down to Hort Park in public transport, not any chartered bus. Argh. Then trekked up to Mount Faber and down to VivoCity. Haha! Whole trekking is quite fun and it was so damn high up there. O.O Initially I am feel the softness in my legs. Lol!

Then went to Kopitiam as our lecturers decided to treat all of us desserts. Wahaha! :D Then, Kai Chung, Chin Kuang, Daniel and me decided to walk around Vivo, ate our dinner there and homed!

Ahh~ Seeing my juniors training Karate just now makes me wanna train Karate again. Haha! I just saw a small kid having a black belt already! WTF!