this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Pon it boringly

I never go to school today. It was just consultation classes and some of my modules had finished. So yep, had a good sleep and it was boring ever since I woke up. I had practically nothing to do, except staring at the screen and watching TV.

Then went to JP to do window shopping. Lol! Boring and lonely as it is. Blah, not sure if I am gonna buy another 2 Umbro shirts for $19.90 again. $.$ On my way to the interchange, Andy saw me. Lol!

Well, I guess it will be next year when I will represent NP in IVP games, PROVIDED that I have very good timings for my runs. Haiz, and I am not used to the starter equipment(the one which positions your starting footing). o.o The angle in which is is elevated is pretty high, always having the feeling that I will fall face flat once I start off. =/