this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Old sport, new blister

Now Viwawa has Chinese Chess! Played throughout the morning and last night, and created lots of careless mistakes and they are deadly. Hahaha!

Alright, back to today. Went to play badminton with Samantha, Leong Meng, Intan, David, Alex and Alia. Long time since I really played badminton, since... 6-7years ago. The last time I merely played was in lower sec I guess. o.O

After sometime, I looked at my fingers and true enough, and expectantly, I have a blister on my right middle finger. Lol! And sure it sucks having blisters and the skin came off~ Shucks!

Went to have dinner at KFC and pool-ed. Hahax! Just mere playing-for-fun and Samantha played her first time. Sure enough, those who said they sucks/never played before, they usually outshine those who usually play. Haha! :D