this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

My first exam

Haiz, today is the first day of exam, but also the second last day of it. Muahahaha! :D Woke up before dawn today and got to school for my Engineering Mechanics exam paper. I hate waking up so early now. Haha! Paper was quite easy though, except for the last question where you have to figure your way out to find the unknown yourself - 12 marks. Overall, I am confident to get 100% right. :)

This long semester break doesn't seem pretty long at all for me. A few days here and there helping out for the Nike Human Race, pre-trip activities for the Chiangmai trip, track training and of course the 14-days expedition in Chiangmai, has already occupied most of my holidays. What's left after the trip is about 3 weeks of holidays only, with track training. :(