this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Literal declaration

Studying and exam week has started, but it feels as if my holidays had already started. I only have 2 exam papers next week, Monday and Tuesday. Yep, aiming for A+ for those modules, if possible, an AD. :D But competition is very high for those modules, it is easy to get full marks for those papers. So yep, that says it all.

I was rotting my day away today until I went for shopping with my mother at Queensway. Then bused to VivoCity. Saw quite a few... sissy/agua at there today. Lol! Haiz, my mind is pretty confused now. =/ Lots of things running through~ I guess I will be leaving my soccer team quite soon. Wanna concentrate on Track & Field for the time being, had been skipping quite alot of trainings since I joined. If things get better, maybe I will resume my training there. :)

Oh god, help me! T.T is it still there? =/