this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Immunise me

This morning trained down to Novena and met up with Chin Kuang and Kai Chung to have our injection at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, before the ChiangMai trip. Filled up forms and waited for a period of time. But everything went very fast. Hahax!

The last time I had an injection was Primary 6, when you don't really feel any fear of injections, but today somehow we have a bit of fear of the needle. Hahax! Stupid, but it's true. The nurse did it quite fast. She apply alcohol, and just jabbed you on the left arm. The moment it went in, I can feel the numbness of it. That is when I knew it was over. Hahax! But till now, I can still feel the numbness on the injection. o.O Feels very weird~

TTSH really don't look like a hospital to me, it looks more like a shopping center. Hahax! I saw Mdm Rozita there too, but I doubt she recognizes me. :)