this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Find me

Alright the whole afternoon is rotting like HELL while waiting for 5pm to come. Was finding things to do to keep myself occupied, but I still feel bored. -.-

So trained down to Bugis and went to the briefing place at 780 North Bridge Road. We walked and walked and we somehow overshot without knowing. It is because it is not a stand alone building and it is a shop house. Nevertheless, the number "780" was black and the background is black and there is no sign in front of the office which states "Kinemat"(The name of the organisation).

So yep, went up and attended the briefing. Leong Meng, YY, Yong Hong and me were selected to be at the Batacuda section of the Nike Run. Muahaha! This race was pretty interesting, with live concerts along the running route. :)

PS: I might be having a complimentary GV movie ticket which is scheduled on 13th September, but I am overseas. So anyone who wants it can get it from me. If I am not wrong, it is limited to a few movies only. :)