this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Eventful

Woke up at 6am this morning for friendly at AMKSS. Sitting on the MRT for an hour really sucks, especially in the early morning. >.<

Our opponent is AMKSS's C Division boys. I was in the substitues and I was subbed in in the second half. This time I played more and I nearly scored a goal. >.< We won 4-1. Hahax!

Had lunch at AMK Hub and rushed back home. But halfway through, I decided to go straight to SP instead for the Nike Run briefing. Hahax! Yea, with my shoe bag and slippers and shorts. Lol! Looks like this is gonna be a very big event, seems like lots of things to be done. Hahax! I don't think we have goodie bags to collect, except for our "salary" and event tee. =/

Then went to JEC to meet up with the guys playing pool. Went there to lepak since I don't wanna go home yet, and I am tired. Hahax! Played a while and bused home~ Exams next week, only Monday and Tuesday! :D