this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Drowsy eyes

Went for lunch with Andy, Damien and Ryan at the Jurong West Stadium. That place was so isolated that it was deep inside HDB flats. Hahax! So yea, ate and ate and ate, and until the end, Damien saw this hot sake and was tempted to drink to test the taste. 1 cup after another, he drank 4 small cups and we feel that he started to say and do silly things. Lol!

Then back to JP for arcade. My daytona car keep spinning in the air every once in a while. Hahax! Sucked! Tomorrow starts the last week of school before the study and examination week, which also means that it marks the end of 6 months of poly life. =/ I have 1 class test and 2 exam papers. Phew! Boring... :(

Today was pretty tired for me, maybe because I drank the sake~ Having the urge to sleep. O.O

P.S: Thanks Andy! :)