this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Cheap seniors

This morning woke up early to go to school, Yuan Ching Secondary School that is. :D Saw some familiar faces of the graduates, then chatted at the bus stop then went in. The first 2 faces I saw was Hui Min and Shronn, don't know if it is a good sign or not. LOL! :P Sat at the benches since the prize presentation ceremony is still going on.

Then later walked around the stalls and chatted with some teachers too. :) Went to 3E1's stall and we were like bargaining for a can of Coke which costs $1 with Hui Min. Hahaha! Then we are comparing prices with NP. Lol!

Yi Han then keep appearing from nowhere and tap me from behind. Hahax! Now is the 7th Month, so....~ Wahaha! :P Great to see them always, since... January. :D I feel damn short luh, when walking in the crowd. T.T Of course, we are always being dragged by juniors to patronize their stalls. Main victims - Me, Andy, Hong Yong.

Then went to play pool with Hong Yong and Hon Xuen, won 5 consecutive games. Muahaha! Then bused down to NP with them since Hon Xuen wanna finish his work. Hong Yong crashed in, and we crashed into the class. :)

Now I am quite doubtful if I can go back for Teacher's Day. Haiz, I have some pre-trip CIP event at the Grace Orchard School, which is at Boon Lay. Hopefully it will start in the afternoon. Shucks!


Alright, just being part of the "bargaining drink" joke, here is the cheapest Coke I can find in NP. :) This is for Hui Min - By Hon Xuen, Hong Yong and me! :X