this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Benchwarming

Woke up 6am, damn tired. Then went to Clementi to meet up and bused down to Kent Ridge Secondary School. Was yawning all the way luh. Then waited for the caretaker to open the gate. Changed and I was in the reserves.

Watched them play and kicked around with one of my teammate. I was still waiting for my chance to play in the second half, and I was the last one to be substituted in, with a few minutes to go. Had a few touches and it was the end. We lost 1-0.

Bused home and bused back to JEC. Damien wants company for pool. Lol, and I was freaking tired already. Won him 5-2 in 8-Ball, and lost 2-1 in 9-Ball by luck. Hahax! :D

Haiz, don't know if I can really juggle between track and soccer. =/ Feel like giving up soccer trainings on Saturdays, but I feel kinda guilty luh.