this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

All clash

RAHHHH! Why does all my soccer meetings have to clash with my schedule?! Argh. Today can't go with the guys to NTU to play soccer. =/ But I am tired anyways and I pon training again. :(

Then trained down to Bugis' Sakae Sushi. Waited for number of people before we started ordering. Buffet is still more worthwhile. Haha! So anyways, later more and more came and we squeezed about 11 people into 2 seats. :O It was damn outrageous and crazy. Haha!

Then went to Comex to walk walk while I wanna scout for my camera. It was hell lots of people inside even though today is the second last day. o.o Took some brochures and we went window shopping at Marina Square. So walk here and there, end up in Esplanade. Sat on the sofa and slacked and we are tired. Haha! Then took pictures with a MacBook. LOL! Then we parted~