this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

With a heavy heart

School's quite boring today until the lab on materials. There was a demonstration on using liquid nitrogen to cool down aluminium and low carbon steel. You can see mist coming out when the liquid nitrogen is being poured out. Next, the lab technician placed a strip of rubber, sponge, eraser and a small balloon filled with air into liquid nitrogen.

All the things became hardened and even broke due to the low temperature. But what's interesting is the balloon. When it is in the bowl of liquid nitrogen, it somehow shrink. When it was taken out, it inflated again! :D Very very cool indeed, maybe will post the video of it when I got it from my friend.

After lab was MDE Games Day. Well, we were knocked out in the first round already. It ended in a 0-0 draw and lost in penalties which we really should had won. =/ What's more pissing off for me is that, I was pushed onto the ground and skidded for a while and had bruises all over, and it was not even a foul. That referee just sucks. -.- Yea, it sure felt very bad luh, stoning at the stands. :(

Went to have dinner at KFC at Taman Jurong, then came this teenage employee engaging in a conversation with this uncle and his daughter. It was quite entertaining to me. :) He complained about his working hours, and even wanted to have the girl's number?! The more interesting thing is that, the uncle can really engage in that conversation!

Then went to JP to emo. LOL! Was tired and sad and have this tingly feeling around my stomach area? I am suspecting that it is a symptom of a gastric pain. =/ Shucks! Tomorrow's still soccer training at 9am~

Few days ago, when I practically had nothing to do at night, I went to explore my Friendster account and read all the comments there. Some were funny, and touching~ Wahaha! Yea, one of them said that he/she will be very sad if I were to leave Yuan Ching~ I'm not making up stories. :) And also birthday greetings~ :) BLAH!