this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Track & Field

Alrights, just came back from my first day of training and I am already three-quaters dead. x.x 3 days of training a week can really kill. I just have to pon trainings occasionally.

Training was quite fun though and I learnt how to sprint the correct way, but had not put it into use yet. =/ It's been long since I ran or jog or whatsoever. Yea, it was damn tiring and I felt like puking after a while. Maybe I am feeling hungry.

The warm-up drills were really quite fcuked-up as describe by Greg, who is a thrower. Hahax! It looks very stupid but it does improves your technique. From my point of view, some of the drills looked like ballet. o.O

Oh god, I am really really really tired now. Tomorrow, there's still soccer training with AJ's club. Hope I can pull through.

This weekend's gonna be pretty busy for me. Quite a few things to be done. SHUCKS!!! :[