this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Nightmare awaits

I thought our CATS project was still not done yet, but when I met them today, I was totally surprised that they had the powerpoint slides and write ups being almost done. Cool. :)

Went for S&W later on. Our team's performance is getting slightly better and I finally scored after some weeks. Lol! I am still feeling a bit of strain at my left thigh. Ouch... Hopefully all goes well for tomorrow's tournament. :)

I was on my way home when Calvin went to force me to play pool with him and Cheng Hao. So waited at Clementi bus stop for Cheng Hao then off to JEC. I was freaking tired and I was not even accurate at all. But things got better and I owned them quite a lot of matches. Muahahaha! :D

Next week there's a oral test for Engineering Materials, and a End-of-Semester test for FQMT the following week since that module is a non-examinable module. :( Feeling damn nightmare-ish now. Exam is next month, but I only have 2 papers for that. Phew. =/