this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Megabites

The pain in my thighs are still there, just slightly gone. I wanna cry le. >.< Most likely won't be going to T&F again tomorrow if the pain is still there. I'm having MDE Games Day on Friday. =/ So far I had only attended 3 out of 7 trainings for T&F. :P

Heard that competition's in about a few months time, but my timing should be far away from the runners in NP T&F. They are hell faster than me, like a few seconds. Shyt. :(

Anyways, we tried new food today. We went to Megabites in SIM. The food there is good and the price is relatively reasonable. :) The chicken chop is about 1 and a half size bigger than my hand. :D Cool huh? Also, with rice, soup, mashed potatoes and a few vegetables. Very fulling and we felt like sleeping in class afterwards. xP So juniors... COME TO NP!!! Bwahahaha! :D