this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Last minute



Today had a LAST MINUTE meet up to finish up our project. What's more, we have to do a video. Well, we manged to finish it within an hour and my laptop was "dying" as I never bring my adapter. Hahax! Then it was quite dramatic and funny luh, trying to transfer the file to another laptop. Lol!

The video was quite interesting, we used M&M chocolates, since our problem is about discrimination. Then we ate it all. Muahahahaha! :D

Presentation was still alright. Then went to S&W. Yea, my team's performance was getting better. We managed to climb up to the table to draw points with another team. Hahax! Next week is the judgment day. :D

Anyways, here's another video which I mentioned the other day about the cool lab demonstration. :)