this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

It went the other way

Today's training was rather relaxed. 30m, 80m, 100m, all 3 sets each. The Red Bull girls came again. Lol! They were here to give out free cans of Red Bull and promote their product. So yep, got a can and drank. After which, I ran my last set of 100m. I end up feel like vomiting. >.< The drink was too carbonated and has a weird taste. O.o Then I was drinking plenty of water. Shucks!

Next, T&F will be heading to some stadium for training from next week onwards I guess. This is so as our field will be reconstructed to be synthetic grass. Damn, it was speculated to be at Toa Payoh Stadium :(

Hmm, will be back in YCSS next Friday for the National Day celebrations. :) Most likely in the early morning. My school's also having our own celebrations in the afternoon, but I don't think I will be there. :)