this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

The Illusionist


Alrighto, did some work and watched a movie - The Illusionist. Yea, all about illusions and hell he was smart to stop the prince from attaining the emperor post. Hahax! He used magic in a good way. :)

Next up, re-watched Jeff Dunham. Achmed is still the best. :D Oh god, poly's public holiday sucks. I doubt I will not have classes on National Day eve. From what I know, there is presentation for another class. =/ Maybe I will pon since it is only 2 hours from 1pm - 3pm and visit Yuan Ching again. :)

Hopefully my camp doesn't clash with the Teacher's Day celebrations on the 29th August (I think). If not, I will have to break camp very early or 1 day in advance. :( Thailand trip on the second week of semester holidays. It shall be fun I guess. :)