this.guy

my.wishes

affliations

flashbacks

somuchtosay

Do it

Remember that my handphone camera was spoilt? Last night, my bolster accidentally swipe my handphone on my drawer top. Then, it dropped onto the floor of course. I tried to launch the camera, and it worked! :D Well, of course I am not gonna tell my dad about that since he promised to change me a new phone in early September - N6120 Classic. :D

Guess who I saw at Shuqun Sec today. Miss Lim Pei Lin! :D Yep, she was in charge of the Girl's Brigade of that school. And she gave me and Hong Yong the ultimately shocking face of her life when she saw us. LOL! Those who know her will know how it looks like. :)

Alright, back to today's training. It was fun today, but I suffered an injury at my shin. Ouch, I am still feeling the pain now. One of them just studded my right shin... just like that. T.T What's more, I scored a beautiful goal which I don't remember how I do it. Hahax! But it was sweeeeeet! Right into the left top corner from a one-touch volley from near post. :D

Went to JEC for lunch with Hong Yong and we saw Damien and Carina at KFC. Hahax! :)

Anyway, here's the quiz tagged by Andy!

Name 20 people that comes to my mind.

1.Andy
2.Yi Han
3.Hui Min
4.Damien
5.Shronn
6.Si Ting
7.Jia Qi
8.Qi Long
9.Leong Meng
10.Samantha
11.Greg
12.Qi Song
13.Clara Wong
14.Siew Xian
15.Edy
16.Mervyn
17.Darren
18.Haziq
19.Ze Yi
20.Hong Yong


How did i meet 14 [Siew Xian]?
Through Sportsleaders and her friends.

What would you do if you never meet 1 [Andy]?
No one to lead the Sec 1 camp with back in 2007.

What if 9 [Leong Meng] and 20 [Hong Yong] are fated?
Hmm, they can play soccer together.

Will 6 [Si Ting] and 17 [Darren] date?
I don't think so~

Describe 3 [Hui Min]
Erm, always emo suddenly~ Wears her red specs~ Always cheat on my feelings~ Calls herself a non-halal meat~ Good girl afterall :)

Is 8 [Leong Meng] attractive?
Yep, my gay friend! :D LOL! JUST KIDDING!!! I am straight!

Describle 7 [Jia Qi]
My daughter~ Quite tall~ Quite matured? Yea, another good girl. :)

Do you know any of 12's [Qi Song] family members?
1 brother and sister?

What if 18 [Haziq] confess to you he or she likes you?
NOT POSSIBLE!

What language does 15 [Edy] speak?
English, Chinese, Hokkien, Indonesia language etc.

Who's going out with 9 [Leong Meng]?
Some gay friend? He's quite gay... :DD

How old is 16 [Mervyn]?
16/17

When did you last speak to 13 [Clara Wong]?
Quite some time ago. =/

What is 2's [Yi Han] fave singer?
Farenheit, 飞轮海!! CONFIRM + CHOP! :D

Would you ever date with 4 [Damien]?
NO GAYS! :D

Will you ever date with 17 [Darren]?
No gays!

Is 19 [Ze Yi] single?
Yep, but he is trying for one~

What 10 [Samantha] last name?
KOH!

School of 3 [Hui Min]?
Yuan Ching Secondary School, 3E1

Where does 6 [Si Ting] live?
Summerdale.

What is your favourite thing of 5 [Shronn]?
Erm, her passion for sports? Lol!

Have you seen 2 [Yi Han] naked?
Nope. :X

5 ppl I choose to do this test
1.Hui Min
2.Siew Xian
3.Samantha
4.Leong Meng
5.NIL